Subject: Re: [boost] [asio] Issues piling up
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-11 22:36:50

On 10/11/2018 3:04 PM, Richard Hodges via Boost wrote:
> As a huge fan of asio, and a frequent user, I am also concerned about this.
>
> What would be the process of becoming a maintainer?

Just say here you would like to maintain the asio library and introduce
yourself and your background. Hopefully someone from the Boost Steering
Committee, like Michael Caisse, will respond, and you will be chosen to
maintain asio. Boost very much needs talented C++ programmers to
maintain libraries, and who have an interest and working knowledge of
particular Boost libraries.