Subject: Re: [boost] Draft copy - Call for Submissions - CMake for Boost
From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-19 04:13:53

On 19/10/2018 13:51, Robert Ramey wrote:
> On 10/18/18 5:40 PM, Andrey Semashev wrote:
>
>> A quick reply to this particular part. I'm opposed to this anonymity
>> protocol and think that submitters should be *required* to come
>> forward and actively participate in the review.
>
> Of course.  But is it necessary that they identify themselves with their
> real names?

Is it necessary to refuse to allow them to do so? This is how it is
presently worded.

And, if a submission is accepted, presumably anonymity would be revoked
and the submitter would face "the Boost review process" anyway, so I'm
not sure what purpose is served by trying to encourage submissions from
people who (in your own words) find that process distressing, annoying
and/or unpleasant.