Subject: Re: [boost] Mail List Migration - Update
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-21 12:38:24

> The Boost mail lists are now migrated to a new set of servers.
> This change affected all mail lists and web resources (signing up,
> changing passwords, moderator access, archives...) that were associated
> with the domain lists.boost.org .
> If you are having difficulties, please drop me an email. (Oh the irony)
> Happy coding!
> michael
> --
> Michael Caisse
> Ciere Consulting
> ciere.com

Michael-
I've tried to send e-mail to a couple lists with boost over the past few
days.

On Tuesday, Oct 16, I sent an e-mail at 19:21 CDT to the
boost_at_[hidden] list, "Non-ASCII Path Names in Repo" [1]. It seemed
to take the better part of a day to be received by the list. I remember it
taking a long time (>24hrs), but I can't prove that. However, if you click
the previous message/next message links on [1], you'll see that both of
those messages (including the one previous!) are timestamped several hours
after mine.

Now, as of Friday, Oct 19, at 06:59 CDT I had sent another e-mail, this
time to boost-testing_at_lists.boost.org. As of writing this e-mail (07:35
CDT, Sunday Oct 21), it still hasn't shown up on the testing list [2], and
I haven't received an e-mail saying that it was received by the list.

Any thoughts as to what might be happening here? In the past (including
earlier this month for boost-testing), I was able to post without issue
from this address (lists_at_[hidden]) to both of these lists.

Thanks,
Tom

[1] https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2018/10/243784.php
[2] https://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2018/10/index.php