Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.69.0 deadline for new libraries approaching
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-22 19:54:08
On 10/22/18 12:25 PM, Stefan Seefeld via Boost wrote:
> On 2018-10-22 03:08 PM, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
> In that sense I think the inclusion of those config files, or at least,
> any "official support" that may come with it (implied or not), is
> something that needs to be agreed upon. And *that* would definitely be
> part of your RFP.
The Draft RFP has received only modest criticism. Some minor issues
with wording and reservations about the proposal for anonymity of
submitters. I'm highly doubtful that this is due to universal agreement
that this is path we want go down. I'm concerned that this is a sign of
lack of interest. I don't want to embark upon this unless its pretty
strong support from the boost community. If there's isn't sufficient
support of such an effort now, wwe can always wait another year.
> Â Â Â Â Â ...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
> Unsubscribe & other changes:
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk