Subject: Re: [boost] The future and present of Boost
From: Peter Koch Larsen (peter.koch.larsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-23 08:40:36

I agree with Niall.
I have been using boost for many years and would love that feature to
be part of the documentation.
A library that is not maintained puts a bad reputation on boost. And
while I used to think that being part of boost would be synonymous
with high quality and good performance, this is not always the case
anymore.
Boost still contains a number of very good quality libraries, but the
age is beginning to show.