Subject: Re: [boost] Library devs only: Boost v2.x distro design questions
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-24 19:18:27

On 2018-10-24 03:12 PM, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:

> Splitting this off from the other thread, can I get feedback from Boost
> library maintainers ONLY. Not users, not non-maintainers.

A quick comment upfront: I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "distro"
in your below questions. I have "project", "repository", "release",
"package" in my ontology. Can you relate "distro" to that ? (I'll wait
with my answers to make sure I understand the meaning of your questions.)

Thanks,

Stefan