Subject: Re: [boost] [parameter_python] Merge to master
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-26 05:26:51

On 10/25/2018 10:37 PM, Stefan Seefeld via Boost wrote:
> On 10/25/18 10:32 PM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
>> I would like to merge parameter_python to 'master' from 'develop'.
>> Does anybody see anything wrong with this ? This fixes using Python 3+
>> with parameter as well as Python 2+, among other things.
>
> Do you have a link to the PR you are talking about ? I'm not entirely
> sure what you are referring to here.

The PR that was merged to 'develop' is

https://github.com/boostorg/parameter_python/pull/1 .

There are also some of Peter Dimov's fixes to the doc jamfile in
'develop'. All of these are in the 'develop' branch of parameter_python,
but not yet in the 'master' branch. I am pretty sure the fix is correct,
having tested it with both python 2 and python 3. The python support in
parameter was moved out of parameter to parameter_python by Peter in
order to reduce the direct dependency of parameter on Boost python.