Subject: Re: [boost] clang-win, again
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-26 12:57:03

On 10/26/2018 8:44 AM, degski via Boost wrote:

> You're actually saying it doesn't work, you are bringing up linker issues,
> but I think there are more issues. But as I say, until you just download a
> Clang binary [the windows one:
> https://prereleases.llvm.org/win-snapshots/LLVM-8.0.0-r339319-win64.exe or
> https://releases.llvm.org/7.0.0/LLVM-7.0.0-win64.exe] and go on and try
> build Boost with Clang, we are all just looking at spaghetti on the wall.

What makes you think I have not downloaded and installed clang binaries
? All of my setups for using clang on Windows have involved downloading
and installing binaries. As others on this thread have expressed there
are problems using clang on Windows to test Boost libraries. I have
given what setup works for me best.