Subject: [boost] Announcing LEAF, a new error handling library suitable for low latency applications
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-14 22:19:50
LEAF (Low-latency Error Augmentation Framework) is a new error handling
library which could possibly become the successor of Boost Exception,
though LEAF can be used without exceptions too.
Official documentation: https://zajo.github.io/leaf/
- No dynamic memory allocations.
- Associate objects of arbitrary types with any failure -- when it is
initially reported or at a later time.
- Compatible with std::error_code, errno and any other error handling API.
- Use with or without exception handling.
- Support for multi-thread programming.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk