Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.69.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-15 19:37:29
On 11/14/18 2:50 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
I would like to merge development of the serialization library into the
master if there is an opportunity to do so. If not, I'll just wait
until after the release.
I know you've complained about merging w/o permission. I'm not a git
guru but can't you tag the current state and work with that
independently of what anyone subsequently merges. Also there's creating
a branch for the merge. Also the possibility of keeping the release
candidate on your own machine and only pulling what you want to
explictly merge. Just food for thought?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk