Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.69.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-17 12:40:25

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 14:27, Olaf van der Spek <ml_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
> Studio\2017\Community\VC\Auxiliary\Build

Right, so you confirm that that *is* the location where vcvarsall.bat is
located. So something is wrong, but it does not seem to be my install. Just
a question, do you build from an ordinary prompt or from a dev-prompt?

I'll try the fresh boost unzip, but it was fresh from the start, so I doubt
that's gonna make a difference.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*