Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.69.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-17 15:10:40

Progress! I got things to build again, and I've been able to reproduce the
failure.

I was using this as a project-jam file:

import option ;

using msvc : 15.9 : :

  <cxxflags>-DBOOST_NO_ANSI_APIS
  <cxxflags>-DBOOST_USE_WINAPI_VERSION=0x0A00
  <cxxflags>-DBOOST_USE_WINDOWS_H=1
  <cxxflags>-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0A00

  <cxxflags>-D_MT
  <cxxflags>-D_WIN32
  <cxxflags>-DNOMINMAX
  <cxxflags>-DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
;

option.set keep-going : false ;

This gives the reported failures, but which is, as far as I can see,
correct, and I've used this pjf before.

Now I did what Peter said and I've used:

using msvc : : : ;

no more, that works. There is one weird error "not recognizing //" but it's
on std::cerr apparently [only on the console], so it's hard to see where
this happened as the rest goes to std::cout [and is logged to file]. So
telling b2 it's Win10 gives this failure, donnu.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*