Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.69.0 post-beta merges
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-19 04:07:16

On 11/18/18 6:31 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy. See <
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Release-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>
> The master branch will close for the 1.69.0 release on 5-December.
> The release calendar is at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
>
> -- The Boost release team.

I would like to merge the last round of bug fixes for the boost
serialization library. We spent a lot of time to get this right because
of that we just couldn't get all the improvements done in time for the
initial round. As a result, the test test matrix for the boost
serialization library shows fewer failures than it ever has.

Robert Ramey