Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.69.0 post-beta merges
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-24 11:37:26

On 22/11/2018 23:17, Ion Gaztañaga via Boost wrote:
>> On 20/11/2018 18:32, Ion Gaztañaga via Boost wrote:> > Kind ping.
I'm also asking permission for some additional Interprocess
> commit I'd like to merge, specially Issue #64

Hi,

Since there was no reply in some days, I've merged the safe changes in
order to avoid some serious bugs in the new release. No new features or
big changes.

I'll keep an eye on regressions and rollback ASAP if there is any issue.
Sorry if release managers are uncomfortable with the merge, it is not my
intention to further complicate the release process.

Best,

Ion