Subject: [boost] Requesting formal review for (Boost) LEAF
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-19 01:59:59
LEAF is a small C++11 error handling library (the acronym stands for
Low-latency Error Augmentation Framework).
- Header-only, NO dependencies.
- No dynamic memory allocations.
- Associate objects of arbitrary types with any failure â when it is
initially reported or at a later time.
- Compatible with std::error_code, errno and any other error handling
- Use with or without exception handling.
- Support for multi-thread programming.
Official documentation: https://zajo.github.io/leaf.
LEAF is designed for use in low-latency environments without exception
handling, but it also works with exception handling; in that case it is a
better, more optimal replacement for Boost Exception. This link can be
helpful for refactoring existing Boost Exception code:
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk