Subject: [boost] A class for embedded friendly callbacks.
From: Mikael Rosbacke (mikael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-04 12:30:16

Greetings.

I'm Mikael Rosbacke and new to this list. The last couple of months I've
been writing on a class for storing callbacks to different forms of
callables (member functions, functors, free functions). The main focus
has been to make it suitable for embedded work with small footprint and
dependable exception and heap behavior. The code can be found on github:
https://github.com/rosbacke/delegate

It has reached a stage where I'm getting sort of 'done'. I feel it could
be useful to a wider audience so I would like to get some feedback about
if this is suitable for that and if it is worth starting a new branch
for possibly adapting it to boost for inclusion in some future version
of boost.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

--- Mikael Rosbacke