Subject: Re: [boost] question/guidence regarding merge to master
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-11 16:11:09

But neither of these articles mention using sub-projects, a key difference with Boost's git structure.

I feel that I'd like to get 'my' branch straight before trying to cope with the effect of changes in other branches (unless that was what I really was trying to resolve).

Looking at the test matrix shows far more platforms and compilers than I can test locally.

So is that what develop is for?

Maybe others feel the same of about 'their' branches.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse