Subject: [boost] LEAF has been refactored, it now has a much simplified error handling interface
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-16 19:50:50
LEAF is a C++11 error handling library for use in low-latency environments.
I'm looking for a Boost Review Manager. Any one of you good people willing
to volunteer? :)
-Header-only, no dependencies.
- No dynamic memory allocations.
- Any error-related object of any movable type is efficiently delivered to
the correct error handler.
- Compatible with std::error_code, errno and any other error code type.
- Support for multi-thread programming.
- Can be used with or without exception handling.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk