Subject: [boost] (no subject)
From: Siddhartha Sen (siddhartha99.sen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-14 18:44:18

Hey,
      This is Siddhartha. I have been interested in contributing to boost
and hopefully work with boost in GSOC 2019. I apologise for the delay as my
exams were going on and I hope it is not too late to start. I have looked
in to the ideas list as well as last year's projects. Currently, I am
proficient in c and c++,especially algorithms,data structures and maths.
Any help regarding how to get started would be appreciated. I myself have
some ideas about implementation of a few libraries which I would like to
discuss as well.
Thank You