Subject: Re: [boost] Integer sorting
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-10 04:44:39

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 at 14:39, Francisco José Tapia via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The results con ska_sort are in the attached file numbers_02.txt

Thanks for adding this [and it was worthwhile I would say], this is a great
table and shows ska_sort is weak on sorted data [maybe that's fixable], but
otherwise better than [Boost] Spreadsort and Fastest-Integer-Sort [sic] and
overall fastest on random data.

I say you the same things as Fenil. This is an external test of the
> algorithm. The internal test is other question very different ...

I don't understand why the "internal test" [unless you mean testing for
bugs] has any relevance.

degski
PS: Please don't top-post, it's just so messy.

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*