Subject: Re: [boost] Regression tests broken
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-19 10:48:57

Hi Tom, Peter,

> On 19. Feb 2019, at 04:29, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Tom Kent wrote:
>> All-
>> Sometime around 7pm yesterday (2-17) a commit went in (master and develop?, regression scripts?) that broke all my regression runners (linux and windows).
>
> It's this one: https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/commit/9abbe46e3dd57e2b55f7ab52eaed15994f76ae52#diff-42dd6ec1330a7c47aaccf2ab2b8f1e02R12

so it was me, sorry. This error didn't show up in my unit test. It seems to come from my `coverage` variant, which I copied and modified from beast, where it seems to work fine.

Should I revert these changes to repair the tests quickly until I have a proper understanding of the problem or do you recommend another course of action?

Best regards,
Hans