Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC19] BGL
From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-22 10:44:59

Siddhartha,

no worries. C++11 is a very good start. Depending on the boost library and
project you might need to learn some newer concepts and language features
of newer C++ standards. I personally recommend students to read the C++
Core Guidelines <https://github.com/isocpp/CppCoreGuidelines>. As most of
the Boost libraries are heavily templated, you might want to read some
chapters of the second edition of C++ Templates
<https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3175809>.

Please have a look at our GSoC Wiki Page
<https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code:-2019> to see
all our projects and the potential mentors associated with the projects.

Cheers
Cem