Subject: [boost] [GSOC19] [GIL]Image processing algorithms
From: Shardul Parab (shardulsvparab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-27 15:31:27

Hi! I am Shardul Parab, a computer science student from the Birla Institute
of Technology and Science, Pilani.
I am highly interested in contributing to Boost via GSoC 2019 and would
love to contribute to the GIL library(as per the project idea listed). I
believe that I have good practical experience of image processing
techniques and if given the opportunity would be a great learning
opportunity too. I have a decent experience with the library and would like
to ask as to whether there is any particular task that I could begin with
for the project and begin contributing from now itself under the guidance
of a mentor.

Thanking you,
Regards.
Shardul Parab