Subject: [boost] [gsoc19] Seeking Guidance along with mentor for Boost.GIL Project
From: Keshav Gupta (keshavgupta0997_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-06 20:22:42

Respected Sir,
I am Keshav Gupta currently doing my B.E. in Computer Engineering from
Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab, India.

Actually I want to participate in GSOC19 and want to work with you during
that period. Actually I am interested in implementing various Image
Processing algorithms using BOOST.GIL. and I think that I can perfectly
work upon this as I am also currently doing my research in the area of
Fingerprint Matching and you absolutely know that this definitely includes
the usage of image processing algorithms and that why I am interested for
this as I know I have the proper knowledge of C++ along with image
processing algorithms.
Kindly guide me how to proceed further so as to increase my chances of
getting being selected in GSOC19.

Also please tell me any other way how to contact the mentor of this
project as I have mailed him certain number of times but didn't get any
response.
Waiting for your reply

Regards
Keshav Gupta