Subject: Re: [boost] MSVC 2019 and 1.70 beta
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-14 10:07:31

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:48 AM degski via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 10:25, Olaf van der Spek via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > Is 2019 not properly supported yet?
> >

> It's not released yet [i.e. it's a moving target], so seems normal to me.

Build support for VS 2019 RC (msvc-14.2) is on develop in boost build. Do
we want to merge that to master for the release?

I'm pretty confident that it isn't a "moving target" anymore, any VC
features are surely locked down by now. However, adding that could raise
issues downstream. Are there libraries that would also need to update?

Does anyone see issues in the teeks99-07-v16d column on the develop
regression tests?
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html