Subject: Re: [boost] Coordinating Boost Releases with compiler releases
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-14 15:35:52

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 17:29, Andrey Semashev via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I didn't follow the original discussion, but the OP of this thread
> certainly suggested to delay the Boost release, unless I'm misreading
> something.

I did, not the OP. In an earlier post Peter mentioned the 3rd (of April)
[as a cut-off date], now (as per a later post) it seems to be the 10th,
like Peter said, more than enough time it seems (and time doesn't even have
to flow backwards).

> I'm not opposed to merging those changes to master before the release,
> provided that they are tested in develop (presumably, with a pre-release
> version of VS 2019) and don't break anything.

Yes.

degski

--
*"Big boys don't cry" - **Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman*