Subject: Re: [boost] MSVC 2019 and 1.70 beta
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-15 14:32:47

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:21 AM Paul A. Bristow via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]

If people think that the VS 2019 is ready to release, then I have no
objection to putting it into the 1.70 release.
However, I'd appreciate it if people kept an eye on the CI results and the
test runners between now and the 3rd.

-- Marshall