Subject: [boost] GSoC 2019 preparation , BOOST.uBLAS project
From: mo'men (moamen.ahmed.n1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-14 00:20:15

Hi,

I’m Moamen Ahmed , 4th year student at computer engineering department at Ain Shams university ,Cairo, Egypt.

I have read the interesting project ideas , and I have found myself interested in BOOST.uBLAS project. Also,   I have good experience in Linear Algebra , and C++ programming. I have developed c++ projects on my own and still do . I ‘m trying now to make the competency test.
I 'd like to join BOOST.uBLAS project ,so kindly , help me through the process on how to enhance my opportunity to join this project .

Best regards,
Moamen Ahmed