Subject: Re: [boost] Master branch open for merging
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-21 06:07:03

On 19.03.19 15:26, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 10:24 PM Raffi Enficiaud via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On 13.03.19 15:46, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
>>> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
>>> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy. See <
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>>>
>>> -- The Boost Release Team
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to merge this to master:
>>

>> https://github.com/boostorg/test/commit/d44509b4e4d25afb32e8832e404b38e95681a6bd
>>
>> Mostly documentation changes. All tests green on my side.
>>

> Go for it!
> -- Marshall

Thanks, I would like to merge this additional changes/fixes. The diff is
visible here:

https://github.com/boostorg/test/compare/master..b9d74d1f55be2d70cdaee9bdb3ebe9445ce5c7b3

Changes:
- Windows.h -> windows.h
- comment unused variable and remove dead code
- the rest is about trying to fix a test that should not be run on
GCC4.8 and causing noise on Travis.

It will be certainly another permission to merge later this week, only
about documentation.

Raffi