Subject: [boost] Which forum to handle issues/questions regarding libraries
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-25 14:47:42

I've been studying the boost multiprecision library and I have a few
questions relating to various aspects of said library. These questions
are quite specific to that library and I'm not sure that they are of
wider interest other than to a couple people. So I'm wondering if it
would be better to post these as library issues on github or on this
list or both.

It used to be simple but now we have at least three places to discuss
these things: slack, here and github issues for the library in question.
  Also sometimes some PRs can highlight differences which can get ironed
out in the PR comments. Do we have a consensus as to the preferred way
to select the correct forum?

Robert Ramey