Subject: Re: [boost] Regarding BOOST.Astronomy
From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-28 08:56:48

I would suggest you to first understand what's FITS file and it's structure
[1]. Once you know it, codebase will became extremely easy to understand.

Currently parser can parse primary HDU and image extensions. Parser for
binary table extension and ASCII table extension is to be implemented.

[1]: https://archive.stsci.edu/fits/fits_standard/node1.html