Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOD] Looking for mentors and projects
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-02 14:43:21

On 4/1/19 10:34 AM, Damian Vicino via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm starting preparing the application for Google Season of Docs 2019.
> I created a wiki page to start collecting project ideas here:
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Season-of-Docs-2019
>
> Instruction of how to write a project idea are here:
> https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/project-ideas
>
> Please add any idea you have, even if you are not able to mentor it,
> someone else may volunteer for it.
>
> Best regards,
> Damian Vicino

I'm interested in having something to do with this. What I have in mind
is helping indoctrinate volunteers with my specific views on how
documentation for C++ libraries should be crafted in accordance with the
ideas I expressed in:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxmdCxX9dMk&t=4s
and monitoring compliance with those ideas.

Robert Ramey