Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOD19] Mentors registration
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-05 17:47:11

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 22:19, Damian Vicino via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I started the registration process for Google Season of Docs, please
> contact me if you want to mentor to do the formalities.
> Each documentor requires 2 mentors in GSOD, so the work will be collaborative.

https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/project-ideas says:
"Your organization application should include one or more projects
that you would like a technical writer to work on."

In Boost, what is considered a project for GSoD?
The whole Boost superproject or individual libraries?

The page also says:
"Once you have selected mentors for your organization,
have them register with Season of Docs (...)
Organization applications close on April 23 at 20:00 UTC."

Is this period selection of a bunch of potential mentors willing to participate
or final mentors who must declare their participation by April 23?

https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/04/season-of-docs-org-apps.html says:

"August 1 - September 1: Community bonding: Technical writers get to
know mentors "

It looks there is plenty of time to select final mentors, no?

Best regards,