Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.70.0 Release Candidate 1 available
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-07 22:36:30

On 07/04/2019 15:07, Rainer Deyke via Boost-users wrote:
> On 07.04.19 14:13, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 10:53 AM Rainer Deyke via Boost-users <
>> boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> boost::movelib::adaptive_merge continues to be broken if
>>> iterator_traits<RandIt>::size_type != std::size_t.  This breaks
>>> boost::container::flat_map when cross-compiling for MacOS.  I have
>>> previously reported this error here.
>>>
>>> I consider this a critical error - as in, I won't be able to upgrade to
>>> Boost 1.70 at all unless this error is fixed for the release.
>>>

>> This is https://github.com/boostorg/move/issues/25, correct?
>
> Yes.

Sorry for note replying earlier, I was on a trip. The fix is not
complicated but several files need to be modified. Committed to develop:

https://github.com/boostorg/move/commit/bfdfca0b88fe1cf4e67b42fcacd5e126e9371a28

@Rainer: I've checked this fix in several msvc and gcc's locally. The
error report does not contain any example for the bug, so I don't know
if I've fixed your use case.

I don't know if we are still on time for 1.70.

Best,

Ion