Subject: [boost] [boost-ci] Build failures for repositories using boost-ci
From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-17 12:42:20

Recent changes to boost have exposed some shortcomings in the boost-ci
infrastructure, specifically the use of CXXFLAGS as a variable to hold
b2-specific "cxxflags=" content is now getting passed through to the
bootstrap build and going to the compiler, and failing.

I'm aware of the issue and I am working on a fix that will be
backwards compatible with existing Travis CI scripts that use boost-ci
to drive their builds. There may also be changes for Windows, but I
haven't looked at that yet.

This affects the majority of the CMT repositories as well as
date_time, format, uuid, function, move, and signals2, and possibly
others.

More information to follow...

- Jim