Subject: [boost] [disjoint_sets] content moved into boostorg/graph
From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-02 17:47:06

The CMT was maintaining a standalone repository for one class,
disjoint_sets, of which the only internal boost usage was in graph and
graph_parallel (which depends on graph). disjoint_sets has been moved
into boostorg/graph on develop. The superproject has a PR to remove
it as a submodule, and the boostdep tools has a PR to remove it from
an exclusion list.

The path to the header has been preserved, so external usage will
remain unaffected for those who download boost as a package, as
disjoint_sets is header-only.

If you experience any issues on develop relating to the header
boost/pending/disjoint_sets.hpp, make sure you have the latest
boostorg/graph, and you can manually remove libs/disjoint_sets from
your sandbox, that should resolve it until the other PR in the
superproject comes along. Even after that is merged, I'm not sure how
the defunct disjoint_sets will be handled in sandboxes and may still
need to be manually removed. There is no useful content in
disjoint_sets at this point. I had experienced some complaints from
b2 about being unable to link the header because it was coming from
the old repository when I staged this change.

Thanks,

Jim