Subject: Re: [boost] To modularize, or not to modularize. What is the plan?
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-08 18:24:15

And, API to integrate documentation into the global book at boost.org

<day-dreaming>
It could be as 'simple' as agreement on common format individual libraries produce.
It is submitted to boost.org, consumed by processors to aggregate or produce
single unified-looking documentation.
</day-dreaming>

Best regards,

Fingerprint=C081 EA1B 4AFB 7C19 38BA  9C88 928D 7C2A BB2A C1F2