Subject: [boost] [GSoC19] Greetings
From: Kim (khswanson24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-08 20:25:40

Hello,

 Â Â Â  Another student and I will be contributing to the proposed Boost
library, Real, with mentors Damian Vicino and Laouen Belloli. My name is
Kimberly Swanson. I am a mathematics undergrad at University of Central
Florida. My primary focus during the summer will be to improve the
memory complexity of Real's internal representation. After the main
changes, I plan to implement benchmarks with Google Benchmark (though I
am open to using other libraries, if recommended). Future changes made
regarding memory/computational complexity would refer to results from
the benchmark. I aim to get it to a review-ready state before the end of
GSoC (fingers crossed).

Warm Regards,

Kim