From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-29 16:09:14

śr., 29 maj 2019 o 18:03 Louis Dionne via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
napisał(a):

> Boost - Dev mailing list wrote
> > Dear Boost Community,
> >
> > After a lot of work and discussion in-person, via e-mail, and on the
> > Slack, I would like to ask for the library boost.out_ptr
> > &lt;https://github.com/ThePhD/out_ptr/blob/master/docs/out_ptr.adoc&gt;
> --
> > targeting C++11 -- to be endorsed for review.
> >
> > [...]
>
> I endorse the review of out_ptr. I think it's a great idea to get feedback
> from a Boost review before standardizing a library, and I wish more folks
> chose to go down that road.
>
> Thanks for doing your due diligence JeanHeyd, and I hope the Boost review
> can gather useful feedback.
> Louis

It is my understanding that the library has been first submitted for
standardization, and accepted by LEWG. The potential Boost review will take
place after it has been accepted to the C++ Standard Library. Or am I
missing something?

Regards,
&rzej;