From: James E. King III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-30 15:04:24

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 7:51 AM Paul A. Bristow via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I have just done a full GIT update from Boost develop.
>
> (and bootstrap to rebuild b2.exe)
>
> When I try to recreate the headers or run any b2 run, I now get
>
> Performing configuration checks
>
> - default address-model : 32-bit
> - default architecture : x86
> - symlinks supported : yes
> error: Cannot create link ..\..\..\boost\pending\detail\disjoint_sets.hpp

> ..\..\graph\include\boost\pending\detail\disjoint_sets.hpp.
>
> error: Link previously defined to another file,
>
> ..\..\disjoint_sets\include\boost\pending\detail\disjoint_sets.hpp.
>
> I deleted all the bin.v2/libs files but this has no effect.
>
> I have deleted /disjoint_sets to get going again (as I not using either graph or disjoint_sets).
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Paul

disjoint sets was merged into boost graph, and disconnected from the
super-project at roughly the same time; this means any recursive pull
from the superproject will not update disjoint_sets. You can remove
your local copy of disjoint_sets from libs to resolve this.

- Jim