From: Joaquín M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-13 00:39:40

Em 13 jul 2019, às 0:07, James E. King III via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

> I'd suggest we make sure our release notes are useful to end users; I
> found some examples that are in the 1.71 that are not useful when
> reading the notes:
>
> * [phrase library..[@/libs/flyweight/index.html Flyweight]:]
> * Maintenance work.
>
> * [phrase library..[@/libs/poly_collection/ PolyCollection]:]
> * Maintenance work.

These are mine and the terseness is intentional because:

* Changes are too minor to describe in full (when coming from a github issue the OP knows about them anyway).
* But I want to give an indication that the libraries are actively maintained, which I think end users care about.

Anyway, if these are deem uninformative I don't object to their being removed.

Joaquín M López Muñoz