From: Seth (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-16 21:58:56

Op 16-07-19 om 22:09 schreef Maarten Verhage via Boost:
> Anyway, I hope people are also interested to discus documentation policies on this mailing list. I do believe it is important.

Just discussing doesn't make things better though. I'd suggest pointed
suggestions for improvements. Many library maintainers would be happy to
incorporate feedback.And especially if you can provide a pull request
that does some of the work (e.g. removing tangential stuff from examples).

Everything here is the work of volunteers. Documentation is vetted very
rigorously before libraries are accepted, but documentation has wildly
different roles for different audiences. There's a lot of value in
complementing the developer vetting with end-user feedback.

Just my $0.02

Seth