From: Sorin Fetche (sorin.fetche_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-19 06:08:52

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:17 AM Emil Dotchevski via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm requesting a formal review for LEAF, a C++11 error-handling library:
> https://zajo.github.io/leaf.

Dear list,

I volunteer to be a review manager of LEAF as I think it is a very
useful library that complements the other tools available in both std
and Boost.

I am familiar with the problems LEAF addresses and I had contributed
an example which showcases its usage for error handling and reporting
in the context of Asio/Beast composed asynchronous operations.

I consider the documentation of the library to be very good and its
author has been very responsive and accommodating to questions and
feedback about the library. This gave me confidence in starting to use
LEAF for a new project at work.

Thank you,
Sorin Fetche