From: Janek Kozicki (janek.listy.mailowe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-25 12:39:46

I managed to detect if there is a not public default constructor. So
now we have old (fast) behavior if there is a public constructor and
the workaround behavior if the constructor is private. So no loss in
performance.

Now the only problem is that it works only in C++17. We need to find
a way to make it work on older compilers.

https://github.com/boostorg/serialization/pull/166

I know it's still a long way to go. But we are closer to removing
this regression and restoring old behavior.

best regards
Janek

Janek Kozicki said: (by the date of Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:01:42 +0200)

--
# Janek Kozicki                              http://janek.kozicki.pl/