From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-15 09:06:31

Am 15.10.19 um 10:48 schrieb Andrey Semashev via Boost:
> On 2019-10-15 10:06, Alexander Grund via Boost wrote:
>>
>> Where does 'exception.hpp' come from? I'd expect it at
>> https://github.com/boostorg/exception/tree/develop/include/boost/exception/exception.hpp
>> but it isn't there...
>
> It's in https://github.com/boostorg/throw_exception.

Then it looks like the warning is indeed correct:
https://github.com/boostorg/throw_exception/blob/e2e802e5085e10db7d5ee5ded4c80f663591e976/include/boost/exception/exception.hpp#L168

`error_info_container` has a non-virtual dtor although it does have
other virtual methods and the derived class has a `delete this` but is
not final. Hence the compiler can't be sure that there isn't another
derived class.

Any reason to NOT make the dtor virtual? Performance degrade can be
resolved by making the derived class final (where supported which should
be almost everywhere nowadays)