From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-23 11:48:56

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 13:35, Adam Wulkiewicz via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> W dniu 23.10.2019 o 13:20, Mateusz Loskot via Boost pisze:

> >> It's called Denmark. You will find it.
> > https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/workplace/logo/fonts/DENMARK.TTF
>
> So here is the Boost logo people ask about from time to time
> (https://github.com/boostorg/website/tree/workplace/logo) and nobody
> knows where it is. Interesting. :)

People should learn how to use the awesome search tool (kudos goes to
Michael Caisse and his team)
available for the Boost mailing list archives :-)

https://lists.boost.org/search/boost/cgi-bin/swish.cgi?query=logo+workplace&submit=Search%21&metaname=swishdefault&sort=swishlastmodified&reverse=on

and first hit of the bunch is this
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost//2018/06/242303.php

Finally, with a bit of forensic skill they should be able to track
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/workplace/logo/
down here
https://github.com/boostorg/website/tree/workplace/logo/

Simples! ;P