From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-09 22:13:44

I just tried building the latest snapshot from bintray (presumably what the
beta will be built off of), and I get numerous printouts of:

error: No best alternative for libs/contract/build/stage

I take it this is a new feature that is part of the build? What does this
mean? Is it an issue to be seeing this? Quick fix?

Thanks,
Tom