From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-12 12:58:56

You wouldn't want to do that ;)

But some markdown processors will convert to docbook:
https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html

So rather than using quickbook as a front end to docbook, that would let
you use markdown in a similar way.

Or you could go directly from markdown to html but use our css
stylesheets for a similar look and feel.

The catch with either, is hooking our stylesheets up to whatever your
markdown processor produces - particularly with regard to syntax
highlighting etc.

In short you will need to experiment I suspect.

HTH, John.