From: Nicolas Guillot (nicolas.guillot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-21 23:06:20

>> Thanks a lot for your help. And if any clarification is needed, I'm
>> available of course !

> Please do the following:

> a) double check closed issues on git on the serialization library. I
> recently fixed a bug which might be related. It might be helpful to
> look at this and see if it matches your case.

> b) Open up a github issue with all the information you've included in
> this post.

> c) I'll take a look at it.

> Robert Ramey

Hi Robert and thanks for your answer.

I didn't know boost serialization project was on git hub. I only looked for
a similar bug fix at boost website. And no release note since boost 1.58,
wahoo! no bug !

Please can you advice me a little bit: I guess the issue related to my
problem is the issue 154 (
https://github.com/boostorg/serialization/issues/154).

What do you advise: take the code from git, or only the bug fix? Is the
code source from git compatible with last version of boost (1.71.0)?

If you advice to take only the commit that fix this issue, which is it?

Now it's 0:00 in my part of the world, but tomorrow for sure I'll do the
test and keep you inform.
Thanks for your help, and congratulation for this library.