From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-22 20:53:39

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 7:24 AM Krzysztof Jusiak via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> > I was wondering whether there is any
interest in exploring
> a C++20 single header/single module, macro-free Unit
> Testing Framework with no dependencies?

I have no interest in a library that requires C++20, especially
considering that C++20 is not even official yet but also because once
C++20 is released, there will be hardly any users for many years. This
project seems very much like it was written "just because", to use the
latest language features, rather than for pragmatic reasons. I don't
see anything compelling to use it over Boost.LightweightTest for
example.

Thanks